Counseling Services

Hemet Adult School Offers academic counseling to all perspective and enrolled students.

Students 18 and over who are considering attending classes at the Hemet Adult School should call the office and make an appointment for academic counseling.  Information that will be needed during the appointment includes:
  • Transcripts from all high schools previously attended
  • Transcripts from other adult or alternative schools previously attended

Individuals are encouraged to obtain their transcripts personally, however if that is not possible, a form can be submitted from the Adult School office requesting the transcripts.  The sending school may require a fee for submitting the transcripts.  If this occurs, the student will be notified and will be responsible for paying all fees.

Please note:
Hemet Adult school does not offer special education services.  If you were previously working under an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) or 504 at your old school, those services will not transfer or be available at the Adult School.

*Please check back later for more information on meeting with our MSJC Counselor*